Family Guy Season 5 Quotes
Pilot: Welcome to Ireland, we'll be landing in 5 minutes.
Peter: This is quite a country, Brian. You know Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.
Brian: Oh that's a negative stereotype. I don't think the Irish drink as much as people say they do.
(Plane lands on runway covered entirely in empty beer bottles)
- Permalink: Welcome to Ireland, we'll be landing in 5 minutes. This is qui...
Micky McFinnegan: As we say in Ireland: Let us drink until the alcohol in our systems destroys our livers and kills us.
- Permalink: Let us drink until the alcohol in our systems destroys our liver...
Top of the mornin' laddies. Let me cut ya an Irish Rose (Farts, and then Starts hitting his hand on the table while laughing)Mickey McFinnegan
- Permalink: Top of the mornin' laddies. Let me cut ya an Irish Rose
All I know is that in Ireland there is a fat bastard who looks just like me.Peter
- Permalink: All I know is that in Ireland there is a fat bastard who looks j...
Meg: Be careful daddy. I love you.
Peter: That'll do pig. That'll do.
- Permalink: Be careful daddy. I love you. That'll do pig. That'll do.
Peter: Ah man, I hate kids birthday parities. This is going to be worst then that time I was stuck behind Robert Loggia at the airport
Airport Employee: May I have your name please?
Robert Loggia: Robert Loggia
Airport Employee: Can you spell that for me?
Robert Loggia: Certainly, that's Robert Loggia
R as in Robert Loggia
O as in oh my God! It's Robert Loggia
B as in By god that's Robert Loggia
E as in everyone loves Robert Loggia
R as in Robert Loggia
T as in Tim look over there it's Robert Loggia
L as in look it's Robert Loggia
- Permalink: Ah man, I hate kids birthday parities. This is going to be worst...
"Drunken Irish Dad":
Peter: Oh, he doesn't smell like Irish Spring.
And he never taught me anything.
But still, I slap my chest and sing of my drunken Irish dad.
Oh, his face looks like a railroad map
And he never shuts his freakin' trap.
Mickey: But all the ladies catch the Clap from your drunken Irish dad!
Peter: Ask a Hennessey, Tennessey, Morris, and Chaunacy, Riven, and Rudy, they'll tell you the same.
McNulty, Mulrooney, and Carter, and Clooney all feel the same mixture of pride and of shame.
Mickey: Finnegan, Hannigan, Kelly, and Flanagan look to the ground when their dad passes by.
Hafferty, Rafferty, Joyce, and O'Lafferty fight for his honor and then start to cry!
Both: Oh, we Irish lads are all infirm
And our moods infect us like a germ,
Because we're all the spawn of a pickled sperm!
Mickey: And we don't tan well either.
Both: From our drunken Irish dad!
- Permalink: Oh, he doesn't smell like Irish Spring. And he never taught me ...
(after Peter beats his dad at drinking)
Mickey: My God, nobody's ever beat me at the game of drink.
Peter: Now do you believe that you're my dad?
Mickey: Nobody but a McFinnegan could handle that much of the creature. You're the broth of me own stubby shillelagh all right.
- Permalink: My God, nobody's ever beat me at the game of drink. Now do you...
Lois: You really gotta stop misbehaving, you're gettin on mommy's nerves.
Stewie: Well, you know what will ease your stress? Slap me across the face like a bitch.
Lois: (sighs) It's all right, I'll get some Windex.
Stewie: Come on, discipline me. Make me wear panties, rub dirt in my eyes, violate me with a wine bottle, my god I really have problems don't I?
- Permalink: You really gotta stop misbehaving, you're gettin on mommy's nerv...
(After Lois spanks Stewie)
Stewie: I haven't been this scared since Mother Teresa OD'd in my car.
1st Thug: She is messed up man.
Stewie: Shut up! Just Shut up! Let me (bleep) think!...Push her out!
2nd Thug: We can't leave her alone.
Stewie: Push the bitch out!
- Permalink: I haven't been this scared since Mother Teresa OD'd in my car. ...
Lois: Should we just ask how old she is?
Peter: That'd be kinda awkward, huh? Hey, may be we should just cut off her leg and count the rings?
- Permalink: Should we just ask how old she is? That'd be kinda awkward, hu...
Lois: Well, he did kind of treat us like crap, but, yes, it is a tragedy.
Brian: It is a tragedy.
Lois: Excuse us.
Brian: Yeah, we'll be right back.
(Lois and Brian are in front of the house celebrating, then Brian grabs Lois' breasts and Lois punches him, then they return.)
Lois: We're all going to miss him.
- Permalink: Well, he did kind of treat us like crap, but, yes, it is a trage...