Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Asian Santa: (really fast) What you want? What you want for Christmas?
Stewie: Um, I was thinking maybe one of those old timey...
Asian Santa: (really fast) Too late! Take too long! Sad Christmas!
(throws Stewie and an Asian kid comes) What you want?
Asian Kid: (really fast) Fire truck!
Asian Santa: What color?
Asian Kid: Red!
Asian Santa: Next. (throws kid)
- Permalink: What you want? What you want for Christmas? Um, I was thinking...
(Camera cuts to Quagmire and three girls)
Quagmire: ...So the man asks the bartender to recommend a good drink, and the bartender says a grasshopper. So the guy orders a grasshopper. Then, he's walkin' home, and along the way he notices a grasshopper on the ground. So he says to the grasshopper, "Hey, you know there's a drink named after you?" and the grasshopper says "You mean there's a drink named Irving?"
(Quagmire and the girls all laugh)
Quagmire: So which one of you wants to lose your virginity?
- Permalink: ...So the man asks the bartender to recommend a good drink, and ...
Peter: Uh, Meg, uh, I got 16 candles for your birthday cake. How does that sound?
Meg: That's not right.
Peter: So... less...? more...? Too many...? Not enough...?
Meg: You stupid son of a bitch! You don't even know how old I am!
Lois: Meg, that kind of language is not appropriate for a girl your age... or is it?
Meg: I'm going to be 17, you jerks!
(Meg leaves her room)
Peter: She's the jerk.
- Permalink: Uh, Meg, uh, I got 16 candles for your birthday cake. How does t...
Brian:( singing) Take to the highway, won't you lend me your name...
Stewie: Who sings that song?
Brian: James Taylor.
Stewie: Yeah, let's keep it that way.
- Permalink: Take to the highway, won't you lend me your name... Who sings ...
Herbert: Hey there Chris.
Chris: Hi mister Herbert!
Herbert: Sellin' yer old Hand-me-downs?
Herbert: Ya got anything that ya used to wear in the summer time?
Chris: Just these old shorts.
Herbert: Sweet Jesus.
- Permalink: Hey there Chris. Hi mister Herbert! Sellin' yer old Hand-me-...
Peter: Holy Crap! Evil Knievil gloves! I bet I could do a wheelie with these! (to Brian) How much for the gloves?
Brian: Peter, those are yours.
Peter: Ten bucks! Two! Seven! Four! Five fifty! Ten! Sold! Sucker, I would have gone to fifteen easy. (Proudly) I am so stupid.
- Permalink: Holy Crap! Evil Knievil gloves! I bet I could do a wheelie with ...
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.Peter
- Permalink: Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.
Theme to My Black Son
(sung)This time around,
I'm stayin' at home,
And things are gonna get better.
Lovin' My Wife,
But then I got that letter.
My black son, My black son,
Now each day my heart is gettin' bigger!
Don't even remember sleepin' with that lady but I did.
My black son, He's comin' to stay.
My black son, He's makin' each day
The best that he can!
(spoken) Also, he's a ninja.
- Permalink: Theme to My Black Son This time around, I'm stayin' at home, ...
Lois: Peter, you can't drive a car over that. You're going to get hurt.
Peter: Lois, I don't come down to Burger King and tell you how to do your job.
Lois: Peter, I don't work at Burger...
Peter: I don't work at Burgagagagagaga, I'm busy.
- Permalink: Peter, you can't drive a car over that. You're going to get hurt...
Stewie: Why have you brought me to the toy store Brian?
Brian: I'm buying you another Rupert. (picks up a gorilla) Hey, this one's cute, huh? (reads label) And if we buy it, they save a real gorilla in the wild. And if we don't they kill one, wow, these guys are really playing hardball.
- Permalink: Why have you brought me to the toy store Brian? I'm buying you...
Joe: I'm here to revoke your driver's license.
Peter: What? Why?
Joe: We got reckless driving, disturbing the peace, plus the driver of one of those other cars was a virgin whose hymen was busted by the airbags, so rape.
- Permalink: I'm here to revoke your driver's license. What? Why? We got ...
Adam West: Can I help you, gentlemen?
Brian: Follow that truck. (silence) Didn't you hear me? I said, "Follow that truck."
Adam West: Oh, I heard you. What I didn't hear was "please."
Brian and Stewie: (simultaneously) Please follow that truck.
- Permalink: Can I help you, gentlemen? Follow that truck. Didn't you hea...