Scrubs Season 3 Quotes
J.D.'s Narration: Maybe I just don't feel I deserve someone as great as Elliot because I have low self-esteem.
Elliot: Do you know that you have really nice hands?
J.D.: "Nice"? Elliot, these are the hands of a god!
J.D.'s Narration: Fine, so it's not the self-esteem thing.
- Permalink: Maybe I just don't feel I deserve someone as great as Elliot bec...
Carla: Now, if you two can stop your petty crap for just one second, maybe we can focus on what this wedding weekend is supposed to be about.
Carla: No! ME!
- Permalink: Now, if you two can stop your petty crap for just one second, ma...
Baby, you mean so much to me. That's why you my baby. And, yeah, there were babies before you, but I promise you, baby, you will be my baby forever, baby... Stop saying "baby"!Turk
- Permalink: Baby, you mean so much to me. That's why you my baby. And, yeah,...
J.D.'s Narration: Oh, he is so the Soup Nazi! Trick him!
J.D.: What is it again? It's like, you're out of luck in the soup department?
Larry: NO SOUP FOR YOU!
J.D.: Ha! Rad.
- Permalink: Oh, he is so the Soup Nazi! Trick him! What is it again? It's ...
Turk: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet.
J.D.: Yeah, I decided to stay with her forever.
Turk: That's great, dude. I know you think you're being nice, but I'm pretty sure Elliot doesn't want to spend her life with someone who doesn't love her.
J.D.: Oh, you know what? If it's okay with you, I'm gonna go ahead and take relationship advice from someone whose fiancee is currently speaking to him. Ohhhh!
J.D.: Gimme some champagne! I need a victory sip!
- Permalink: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet. Yeah, I decid...
Catch me, stud!... You know, most guys woulda caught me. I love that you didn't!Elliot
- Permalink: Catch me, stud!... You know, most guys woulda caught me. I love ...
Elliot: God, I can't remember the last time I saw you in this suit and tie.
J.D.: How can you not remember that time we were with those-
Elliot: Oh, God! With the two guys!
J.D.: -the two guys, and their mom was trying to sing that song!
Elliot: It was so funny!
J.D.: So funny... Till they had to... put their horse down.
Elliot: Oh, yeah...
Elliot/J.D.: Poor Cinnamon.
Elliot: He could run like the wind, but his tail couldn't put out that fire.
- Permalink: God, I can't remember the last time I saw you in this suit and t...
Dr. Cox: Tell me, did ya happen to come across any pamphlets on people who only work eight days a year and then spend the other 357 whining about it?
Jordan: What part of "I'm not fighting with you anymore" do you not get? If you want someone to fight with, you have to find someone else. Mm-hmm.
Dr. Cox: Oh, good. Here you're wetting down the floor for the older folks.
Janitor: Please say that you're talking to me.
Dr. Cox: I don't see anybody else around, soap jockey.
- Permalink: Tell me, did ya happen to come across any pamphlets on people wh...
Dr. Cox: Jordan, you are an unpredictable passionate person and you challenge me each and every day and honestly, that's the reason I can imagine being with you when I'm seventy and your sixty-five and your face is forty and your boobs are twenty-nine.
Jordan: My face will never look forty.
Dr. Cox: You're right, my bad.
- Permalink: Jordan, you are an unpredictable passionate person and you chall...