Scrubs Season 3 Quotes
Turk: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet.
J.D.: Yeah, I decided to stay with her forever.
Turk: That's great, dude. I know you think you're being nice, but I'm pretty sure Elliot doesn't want to spend her life with someone who doesn't love her.
J.D.: Oh, you know what? If it's okay with you, I'm gonna go ahead and take relationship advice from someone whose fiancee is currently speaking to him. Ohhhh!
J.D.: Gimme some champagne! I need a victory sip!
- Permalink: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet. Yeah, I decid...
J.D.: Turk, I need your help, man. It's about Elliot.
Marko: Why, did you sleep with her again?
J.D.: How does everybody know about this?
- Permalink: Turk, I need your help, man. It's about Elliot. Why, did you s...
I don't necessarily buy into all that new agey crap. One time I saw my mom knock my father unconscious with a frying pan. You know what I did? I kept right on going with my birthday party.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: I don't necessarily buy into all that new agey crap. One time I ...
Jordan: I refuse to be judged by a grown man wearing a hockey jersey. Which reminds me - Jimmy's mom called, and if you guys win the big game today, she's gonna take everybody to Chuck E. Cheese!
Dr. Cox: Say the word and I'll go out and buy a whole new wardrobe; and to pay for it we'll just sell one of your shoes!
- Permalink: I refuse to be judged by a grown man wearing a hockey jersey. Wh...
Carla: What's going on with you?
Dr. Cox: Let's see, Jordan and I aren't, uh...we're not fighting anymore.
Carla: Oh, no. How long has this been going on?
Dr. Cox: Since the baby came along we've been fighting less and less.
Carla: Why don't you get a hotel room? Pour some nice champagne, get in a tub, and rip each other new ones. You know, make it special.
- Permalink: What's going on with you? Let's see, Jordan and I aren't, uh.....
Dr. Cox: Jordan, you are an unpredictable passionate person and you challenge me each and every day and honestly, that's the reason I can imagine being with you when I'm seventy and your sixty-five and your face is forty and your boobs are twenty-nine.
Jordan: My face will never look forty.
Dr. Cox: You're right, my bad.
- Permalink: Jordan, you are an unpredictable passionate person and you chall...
Larry: Look, kid, you're just confused. All you need to do is focus on the little things you love about her. Like... the way she puts out a cigarette... or how when she finishes a beer, she looks inside the can just to check if there's any left.
Danni: Sweetie, it's 5 to 9, and my Denver omelet's not gonna make itself.
- Permalink: Look, kid, you're just confused. All you need to do is focus on ...
Carla: Well, you have to do something.
Dr. Cox: No I don't, you jackass!
Carla: Ha ha! Sweetie, you ain't getting any here. I'm getting married tomorrow.
Dr. Cox: Please?
- Permalink: Well, you have to do something. No I don't, you jackass! Ha ...
Jordan: Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, you dumbass?
Dr. Cox: Because you're so much like your mother, you wouldn'ta listened anyway.
Jordan slaps him then kisses him
Dr. Cox: No biting.
Jordan: Just take it, you girl.
- Permalink: Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, you dumbass? Because...
Turk: Oh, my God. My future brother-in-law is an evil genius!
Elliot: I'm gonna go, uh, check on "Sally"! Ha!... Okay, not funny yet.
- Permalink: Oh, my God. My future brother-in-law is an evil genius! I'm go...
J.D.'s Narration: Unfortunately for me, I wasn't in love with Elliot. But I'm a man, and even though it was gonna be tough, I knew exactly what I had to do.
J.D.: Ready to go? I say we pick up some Chinese and hang at home tonight.
J.D.'s Narration: I was going to stay with her for the rest of my life.
- Permalink: Unfortunately for me, I wasn't in love with Elliot. But I'm a ma...
Turk: You're making a big mistake.
J.D.: Come on, man. Elliot and I are like best friends. We love hanging out with each other. Maybe that's love. I mean, who-who knows what love really is?
Turk: I do. J.D., when I look at Carla, I see the future. I see kids, I see minivans, I see a beer gut - on me, of course, not her.
J.D.: I hope so.
- Permalink: You're making a big mistake. Come on, man. Elliot and I are li...
Giddyup, Dr. Dorkian!Danni
- Permalink: Giddyup, Dr. Dorkian!
Carla: I wanted those red cummerbunds because that's the theme!
Turk: Red is a theme?
Carla: Love is the theme! We're in love, you idiot!
- Permalink: I wanted those red cummerbunds because that's the theme! Red i...