Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Turk: You're making a big mistake.
J.D.: Come on, man. Elliot and I are like best friends. We love hanging out with each other. Maybe that's love. I mean, who-who knows what love really is?
Turk: I do. J.D., when I look at Carla, I see the future. I see kids, I see minivans, I see a beer gut - on me, of course, not her.
J.D.: I hope so.
- Permalink: You're making a big mistake. Come on, man. Elliot and I are li...
Turk: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet.
J.D.: Yeah, I decided to stay with her forever.
Turk: That's great, dude. I know you think you're being nice, but I'm pretty sure Elliot doesn't want to spend her life with someone who doesn't love her.
J.D.: Oh, you know what? If it's okay with you, I'm gonna go ahead and take relationship advice from someone whose fiancee is currently speaking to him. Ohhhh!
J.D.: Gimme some champagne! I need a victory sip!
- Permalink: So I take it you haven't broken up with her yet. Yeah, I decid...
Marco! The invite says no dates, man! NO dates!Turk
- Permalink: (Marco arrives to the hospital in the back of a truck along wit...
Baby, you mean so much to me. That's why you my baby. And, yeah, there were babies before you, but I promise you, baby, you will be my baby forever, baby... Stop saying "baby"!Turk
- Permalink: Baby, you mean so much to me. That's why you my baby. And, yeah,...
J.D.: Turk, I need your help, man. It's about Elliot.
Marko: Why, did you sleep with her again?
J.D.: How does everybody know about this?
- Permalink: Turk, I need your help, man. It's about Elliot. Why, did you s...
Catch me, stud!... You know, most guys woulda caught me. I love that you didn't!Elliot
- Permalink: Catch me, stud!... You know, most guys woulda caught me. I love ...
J.D.'s Narration I guess the Soup Nazi was right, it is the little things that are important. Like when Elliot blows the bangs out of her face. Or how she's the only person I know who sneezes with her eyes open.
Elliot: Atchoo. Ahem. 'Scuse me.
J.D.'s Narration: And that's when I realized that I really liked all those things about Elliot, but I didn't love them... and I didn't love her.
- Permalink: J.D.'s Narration I guess the Soup Nazi was right, it is the litt...
Dr. Cox: Jordan, you are an unpredictable passionate person and you challenge me each and every day and honestly, that's the reason I can imagine being with you when I'm seventy and your sixty-five and your face is forty and your boobs are twenty-nine.
Jordan: My face will never look forty.
Dr. Cox: You're right, my bad.
- Permalink: Jordan, you are an unpredictable passionate person and you chall...
I can only assume you're saying "Let me out or I'm gonna kill ya"...not gonna happen. Listen, I'm in a rare position of power here, okay? So I'm only gonna let you out if you admit that you're my mentor. I know! I know that makes you angry, but-- Uh-oh! Okay! Okay! You know, I'm fine the other way! However you wanna do--J.D.
- Permalink: I can only assume you're saying Let me out or I'm gonna kill ya....
Oh my God that board meeting went on forever! It was so dull I had to read pamphlets just to stay awake. Good news is, don't have testicular cancer.Jordan
- Permalink: Oh my God that board meeting went on forever! It was so dull I h...
J.D.'s Narration: Maybe I just don't feel I deserve someone as great as Elliot because I have low self-esteem.
Elliot: Do you know that you have really nice hands?
J.D.: "Nice"? Elliot, these are the hands of a god!
J.D.'s Narration: Fine, so it's not the self-esteem thing.
- Permalink: Maybe I just don't feel I deserve someone as great as Elliot bec...
I don't necessarily buy into all that new agey crap. One time I saw my mom knock my father unconscious with a frying pan. You know what I did? I kept right on going with my birthday party.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: I don't necessarily buy into all that new agey crap. One time I ...