Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Marco! The invite says no dates, man! NO dates!Turk
- Permalink: (Marco arrives to the hospital in the back of a truck along wit...
Jordan: Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, you dumbass?
Dr. Cox: Because you're so much like your mother, you wouldn'ta listened anyway.
Jordan slaps him then kisses him
Dr. Cox: No biting.
Jordan: Just take it, you girl.
- Permalink: Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, you dumbass? Because...
Jordan: What else you got?
Dr. Cox: Well, when it's my turn to listen to the baby monitor, I just wait till you're asleep and I turn it off!
Jordan: Perry, give it up. There's nothing you can say!
Dr. Cox: Oh... You and your mother are basically the same person.
Jordan: What did you say!? I'm gonna kill you!
- Permalink: What else you got? Well, when it's my turn to listen to the ba...
Larry: Look, kid, you're just confused. All you need to do is focus on the little things you love about her. Like... the way she puts out a cigarette... or how when she finishes a beer, she looks inside the can just to check if there's any left.
Danni: Sweetie, it's 5 to 9, and my Denver omelet's not gonna make itself.
- Permalink: Look, kid, you're just confused. All you need to do is focus on ...
Dr. Cox: Those pants make your ass look giant.
Jordan: Stop doing this.
Dr. Cox: I'm doing it for us. You suck at Scrabble.
Jordan: Do I look mad?
Dr. Cox: You got so much Botox in your expressionless face, I can't tell.
- Permalink: Those pants make your ass look giant. Stop doing this. I'm d...
Carla: Turk, when I asked you if you wanted to write your own vows, you said yes.
Turk: Baby, I'm on top of it, all right? I promise you this weekend'll go off without a hitch!
Carla: Oh, hey, how did it go picking up my brother at the airport this morning?
Turk: I'm sorry, what?
Carla: How could you forget him!? You two have enough trouble getting along as it is!
Turk: Baby, I'm joking!
- Permalink: Turk, when I asked you if you wanted to write your own vows, you...
J.D.'s Narration: I think that the problem with most people who want what they can't have is that, when they actually get the thing they covet, they don't want it anymore. But not this guy.
Elliot: Well, Dr. Dorian, you have me. You finally have me.
She snuggles close to him, and he finally takes a moment to realize what he has
J.D.'s Narration: Oh, my God! I DON'T WANT HER!
- Permalink: I think that the problem with most people who want what they can...
J.D.: Look Elliot, every year we bounce around this thing and I never had the courage to just stand up and tell you how I feel... I'm crazy about you. And I want you to know, if I had the choice of hanging out with anyone in the entire world, or sitting at home with you, eating a pizza, watching a crappy TV show, I'd choose you everytime.
Elliot: I.. I have to go.
- Permalink: Look Elliot, every year we bounce around this thing and I never ...
Sean: Yeah, and I gotta get up early and look for an apartment.
Elliot: Yeah, he wouldn't take this perfect one he saw today just 'cause the last tenant died there.
Sean: Elliot! Rats ate his tongue out!
Elliot: Yeah, but the kitchen was so cute!
- Permalink: Yeah, and I gotta get up early and look for an apartment. Yeah...
J.D.'s Narration: She seems almost peaceful...
Danni: Later, butt-licks!
J.D.'s Narration: Maybe not.
- Permalink: She seems almost peaceful... Later, butt-licks! Maybe not.
J.D.: How's the chicken today?
Carla: Oh, my God! Turk! What if someone's vegetarian!? I gotta go call the caterer!
Turk: Thank you. I just calmed her down.
- Permalink: How's the chicken today? Oh, my God! Turk! What if someone's v...
Todd: Dude. Why is Hot Doc being so nice to you lately?
Turk: I don't know, but it's about time. I haven't had to work this hard to win someone over since Carla's mom.
Todd: I thought Carla's mom hated you?
Turk: Yeah, but she died, so I'm counting it as a win.
- Permalink: Dude. Why is Hot Doc being so nice to you lately? I don't know...