We'll have to take your car, it's got the most room. No, no. M...
Jerry: We'll have to take your car, it's got the most room.
Kramer: No, no. My car's not running.
(George comes out from the bathroom)
Jerry: What about your father's car?
George: No, no, no. Out of the question. I was over there today. He's got the good spot in front of the good building in the good neighborhood. I know he's not gonna wanna move.
Jerry: Are you serious?
George: You don't know what that spot means to him. Once he gets it, he doesn't go out for weeks.
- Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer
- Seinfeld Season 4 Episode 22: "The Handicap Spot"
- Related Quotes:
- Jerry Seinfeld Quotes, George Costanza Quotes, Cosmo Kramer Quotes, Seinfeld Season 4 Episode 22 Quotes, Seinfeld Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Am I a hipster-doofus?Kramer
- Permalink: Am I a hipster-doofus?
George: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot faster than everybody else?
Elaine: We don't walk that fast.
- Permalink: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot...