Seinfeld Season 2 Quotes
Where are you living? Are you here? Are you on this planet? It's impossible. It can't be done. Thousands of years people have been trying to have their cake and eat it too. So all of a sudden the two of you are going to come along and do it. Where do you get the ego? No one can do it. It can't be done.George
- Permalink: Where are you living? Are you here? Are you on this planet? It's...
Hoh hoh hoh, yes! Yes...Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109.Tor
- Permalink: Hoh hoh hoh, yes! Yes...Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109.
Could it be...luke-warm?George
- Permalink: Could it be...luke-warm?
I'll tell ya, if I ever get out of here, I'm gonna change my life. I'm gonna do a whole Zen...thing...George
- Permalink: I'll tell ya, if I ever get out of here, I'm gonna change my lif...
Boy, they've got a great cafeteria downstairs. Hot food, sandwiches, a salad bar. It's like a Sizzler's opened up a hospital!Kramer
- Permalink: Boy, they've got a great cafeteria downstairs. Hot food, sandwic...
My name is Bob!Kramer
- Permalink: My name is Bob!
Tor: No. You know, I am not a business man. I'm a holistic healer. It's a calling, it's a gift. You see, it's in the best interest of the medical profession that you remain sick. You see, that insures good business. You're not a patient. You're a customer.
Jerry: And you're not a doctor, but you play one in real life.
- Permalink: No. You know, I am not a business man. I'm a holistic healer. It...
I'm an eggplant!George
- Permalink: I'm an eggplant!
George: It's all over for me. In fact...let's end it right now. Jerry, kill me, kill me now. I'm begging you. Let's just get it over with. Be a pal. Just take the pillow and put it over my face.
Jerry: Well, uh...What? Kinda like this?
George (muffled) What are you doing?! What are you, crazy?!
Jerry: Elaine! What are you doing here?
- Permalink: It's all over for me. In fact...let's end it right now. Jerry, k...
George: What should I do, Kramer?Jerry: Well for one thing, don't listen to him.
- Permalink: Well for one thing, don't listen to him.
Women go after doctors like men go after models, they want someone with knowledge of the body, we just want the body.Jerry
- Permalink: Women go after doctors like men go after models, they want someo...
Yeah if you're exposed to gamma rays!Jerry
- Permalink: Yeah if you're exposed to gamma rays!
(George, Jerry and Elaine are sitting at a table. Jerry and George are wearing baseball uniforms.)
George: Who gets picked off in softball? It's unheard of.
Jerry: It's never happened to me before.
Elaine: I remember saying to myself, "Why is Jerry so far off the base?"
Jerry: I'll have to live with this shame for the rest of my life.
(George consults his stat sheet of the game)
George: And then in the fifth inning, why did you take off on the pop fly?
Jerry: I thought there were two outs.
Elaine: I couldn't believe it when I saw you running. (laughing) I thought maybe they had changed the rules or something.
Jerry: It was the single worst moment of my life.
George: What about Sharon Besser?
Jerry: Oh, well, of course. Nineteen seventy three.
Elaine: Makes you wonder, though, doesn't it?
Jerry: Wonder about what?
Elaine: You know (looking up) the spirit world.
Jerry: You think Manya showed up during the game and put a hex on me?
Elaine: I never saw anyone play like that.
Jerry: But I went to the funeral.
Elaine: Yeah, but that doesn't make up for killing her.
George: Maybe Manya missed the funeral because she was off visiting another galaxy that day.
Jerry: Don't you think she would've heard I was there?
George: Not necessarily.
Jerry: Who figures an immigrant's gonna have a pony?
- Permalink: Who gets picked off in softball? It's unheard of. It's never h...
Jerry: I hate anybody who had a pony growing up.
Manya: I had a pony!
Jerry: Well, I didn't mean a pony per se
Manya: When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. My sister had pony, my cousin had pony. So, what's wrong with that?
Jerry: Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just expressing
Helen: Should we have coffee? Who's having coffee?
Manya: He was a beautiful pony. And I loved him!
Jerry: Well, I'm sure you did. Who wouldn't love a pony? Who wouldn't love a person who had a pony?
Manya: You! You said so!
- Permalink: I hate anybody who had a pony growing up. I had a pony! Well...