South Park Season 3 Quotes
Mr. Garrison Sr.: What? I never sexually abused you!
Mr. Garrison: I know! I want to know why not!
Mr. Garrison Sr.: WHAT!?
Mr. Garrison: Was it because I was ugly?
Mr. Garrison Sr.: Oh my God!
Mr. Garrison: It was because I wasn't good enough wasn't it?
Mr. Garrison Sr.: I...no!
- Permalink: What? I never sexually abused you! I know! I want to know why ...
New York Kid: Are all redneck queefs from Colorado as stupid as yous?
Kyle: All right dickhole
- Permalink: Are all redneck queefs from Colorado as stupid as yous? All ri...
What's Arkansas? Is that a state?Stan
- Permalink: What's Arkansas? Is that a state?
(talking to Mr. Garrison's dad) Don't lose your son over this, mmkay. Don'tloseyoursonMmkay.Mr. Mackey
- Permalink: Don't lose your son over this, mmkay. Don'tloseyoursonMmkay.
Mr. Garrison Sr.: Would you have sex with your son to save his life?
Man at bar 1: Oh, this is one of them scruples questions ain't it?
Man at bar 2: No, no I got a better one: Would you have sex with your motherto save your father's life?
Man at bar 1: You mean like if someone had a gun to your father's head and said if you don't have sex with her, I'll kill him?
Bartender: If a killer put a knife to my throat and said "have sex with your mother or I'm gonna kill your father while having sex with you, I would have sex with myself.
- Permalink: Would you have sex with your son to save his life? Oh, this is...
Queef is the vaginal discharge of gas.Mr. Mackey
- Permalink: Queef is the vaginal discharge of gas.
That's not true! Your father loved youoften.Mrs. Garrison
- Permalink: That's not true! Your father loved youoften.
Jesus: Father, everyone is starting to pay attention to me again because of the new millennium. I-I'm kinda making a comeback!
God: Yea, like John Travolta before you, you are experiencing a second revival.
- Permalink: Father, everyone is starting to pay attention to me again becaus...
Stan: I have it! I have the question. Now you have to answer me once and for all! How come I haven't gotten my period yet?!
(everyone is speechless)
God: My child, you are a boy. Boys do not get periods. That is only for girls. You're friends were bleeding a little bit out of their asses due to an acute colon infection, and you're friend Kyle simply lied about it.
Kyle: Hey, how'd he know that?!
God: You will hit puberty when the time is right, but you will never have a period because you are a man with titties.
- Permalink: I have it! I have the question. Now you have to answer me once a...
(reporter) Well, Tom, I'm here live in Las Vegas at what is quickly becoming known as 'the gayest party ever.'Craig Nezzo
- Permalink: Well, Tom, I'm here live in Las Vegas at what is quickly becomin...
My worry is that he could've been following some kind of crazy new fad. Perhaps the children are all shoving tampons up their ass because they've seen the Backstreet Boys doing it on TV or something.Doctor
- Permalink: My worry is that he could've been following some kind of crazy n...
Rod Stewart: Poop pants.
Rod Stewart: Poop pants.
Jesus: You pooped your pants? Nurse, Mr. Stewart has apparently pooped his pants.
Nurse: Again? Now, Mr. Stewart, what did we say about trying to hold in Mr. Dookie?
- Permalink: Poop pants. What? Poop pants. You pooped your pants? Nurse...
Chinpokomon Executive: You are American.
South Park Toy Store Owner: Yes.
Chinpokomon Executive: Ohhh, you must have very big penis!
South Park Toy Store Owner: Excuse me, I was just asking you what your up to with these toys.
Chinpokomon Executive: Nothing, we are very simple people with very small penis. Mr. Hosik's penis is especially small!
Mr. Hosik: So small.
Chinpokomon Executive: We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis!
South Park Toy Store Owner: Well aah I guess it is pretty good size.
- Permalink: You are American. Yes. Ohhh, you must have very big penis! ...
Stan: All we ever heard growing up was "save the rainforest. The rainforest is fragile."
Kyle: Yeah. Fragile, my ass!
- Permalink: All we ever heard growing up was save the rainforest. The rainfo...