The Simpsons Season 5 Quotes
Turn it up! Turn it up!!</i> Grandpa
- Permalink: Turn it up! Turn it up!!
Mr. Burns: Now that you've agreed to reap the windfall of my death, I must return to my large, empty mansion to rattle around and await the inevitable ... alone.
Marge: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Homer: Yeah. Let's push him down the steps.
- Permalink: Now that you've agreed to reap the windfall of my death, I must ...
Mr. Burns: I suggest you leave immediately.
Homer: Or what? You'll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
- Permalink: I suggest you leave immediately. Or what? You'll release the d...
Now I've had my head in an elephant, a hippo, and a giant sloth.Homer
- Permalink: Now I've had my head in an elephant, a hippo, and a giant sloth.
I only have two questions... how much and give it to me.Homer
- Permalink: I only have two questions... how much and give it to me.
Helen Lovejoy: That animal of yours is certainly bad-tempered.
Lisa: Yeah, well you'd be grumpy, too if you were taken out of your natural habitat and gawked at by a bunch of slack-jawed yokels.
Cletus: (Pointing at Lisa) Hey, Ma! Look at that pointed-haired-ed little girl! (Chuckles)
- Permalink: That animal of yours is certainly bad-tempered. Yeah, well you...
Marge: (Talking about Stampy) Gosh, I thought he'd be happier in his true habitat.
Warden: Oh, I think he is.
Marge: Then why is he attacking all those other elephants?
Warden: Well, animals are not like people, Mrs. Simpson. Some of them act badly because they've had a hard life, or have been mistreated. But, like people, some of them are just jerks--Stop that, Mr. Simpson.
(The camera pans to show Homer repeatedly head butting the warden.)
- Permalink: Gosh, I thought he'd be happier in his true habitat. Oh, I thi...
Grampa: Hey, they're playing the elephant song.
Jasper: I love that. Reminds me of elephants.
- Permalink: Hey, they're playing the elephant song. I love that. Reminds m...
(Homer hits a steel deer statue with his car)
Lisa: A deer!
Marge: A female deer!
- Permalink: D'oh! A deer! A female deer!