The Simpsons Season 5 Quotes
Bart: Hey, what's this?
Principal Skinner: Oh, that's my old unit from Vietnam. I was their sergeant, they were my loyal troops. (photo shows Skinner saluting and his men scowling at him) That photo was taken shortly before I was shot in the back which was very strange because it was during a Bob Hope show. I was trying to get Joey Heatherton to put on some pants, for God's sake.
- Permalink: Hey, what's this? Oh, that's my old unit from Vietnam. I was t...
Principal Skinner: Dirksen, tuck in your shirt. Jaffee, spit out that gum!
Leopold: You really think it's a good idea to give that freak his job back?
Superintendent Chalmers: Aw, he seems to know the students' names.
- Permalink: Dirksen, tuck in your shirt. Jaffee, spit out that gum! You re...
Principal Skinner: What's he doing here?
Bart: Well once he found out we were going to get Ned Flanders fired, he insisted on helping.
Homer: That is true.
- Permalink: What's he doing here? Well once he found out we were going to ...
Bart: Boys and girls, Mrs. Krabappel, I come before you today to solve a riddle that has plagued mankind for centuries: What has four legs and ticks?
Milhouse: A walking clock?
Nelson: A walking clock!
Martin: I'd wager he has some variety of walking clock in that box!
Edna: Bart, is it a walking clock?
Bart: What?.....No, it's my dog.
- Permalink: What has four legs and ticks? A walking clock? A walking clo...
Army Recruit #1: Hey, where do I get my grenades at?
Army Recruit #2: They don't have them group toilets here no more, do they?
- Permalink: Hey, where do I get my grenades at? They don't have them group...
Nelson: The ingredients were: fresh pureed tomatoes, water, salt, and sodium benzoate used to retard spoilage. Once again, if I'm not mistaken, this can contained tomato paste.
Edna: Thank you, Nelson. I look forward to seeing it again next week.
- Permalink: Fresh pureed tomatoes, water, salt, and sodium benzoate used to ...
Principal Skinner: (Over phone) I know Weinstein's parents were upset Superintendent, but I was sure it was a phony holiday. I mean, it sounds so made-up: Yom kip-pur!
- Permalink: Yom kip-pur!
Agnes: (From downstairs) Seymour, your friend Bart is here.
Principal Skinner: I know, mother!
Agnes: Seymour, do you want me to tell you when it's 7:30?
Principal Skinner: No, mother!
- Permalink: Seymour, your friend Bart is here. I know, mother! 30? No, ...
My water dish is empty...Martin
- Permalink: My water dish is empty...
Ralph: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent.
Ms. Hoover: Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?
Ralph: He was going to the bathroom.
- Permalink: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent. Ralph, remember th...
Superintendent Chalmers: Leopold?
(Leopold approaches the podium. The students gasp at his threatening presence)
Leopold: All right you little punks, pick up your freakin' ears, because I'm only gonna say this once. From now on, things are gonna be very, very different around here... (Students gasp, he quickly changes to a cheerful demeanor) ...with your new principal, Ned Flanders!
- Permalink: Leopold? All right you little punks, pick up your freakin' e...
Principal Skinner: Willie, go into the vent and get him.
Groundskeeper Willie: What!? Have ye gone waxy in yer beester? I canna fit in the wee vent, ye croquet-playin' mint-muncher!
Principal Skinner: Grease yourself up and go in, you guff-speaking work-slacker.
Groundskeeper Willie: Ooh. Good comeback.
- Permalink: Willie, go into the vent and get him. What!? Have ye gone waxy...
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to.Grampa
- Permalink: You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song t...