Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 11: "Last Chance to See Those Tattoos" Quotes
If I don't do something about that website, I'm gonna have to move to Pennsylvania and chase Amish broadsCharlie
- Permalink: If I don't do something about that website, I'm gonna have to mo...
Berta [about Judith]: You're not really thinking about going back, are you?
Alan: I don't know. She wants to, but I'm torn.
Berta: You're not torn, you're gutless. Do you still love her?
Alan: Of course I do. I mean, you know, we've been through a lot of things together. She's the mother of my son.
Berta: Okay, listen to me Zippy. If that's all it took to make a marriage, I'd have a husband for each one of my tattoos
- Permalink: You're not really thinking about going back, are you? I don't ...
Alan: My failed marriage is like a dead dog. But it serves as fertilizer for the shrub, which represents my new life. So if I try to revitalize the marriage, you know, digging up the dog, then I'm killing the shrub, which is me.
Berta: Like you said, it's apt.
Alan: Thank you Berta, you're a very insightful woman.
Berta: I know. In a just world, you'll be washing my shorts
- Permalink: My failed marriage is like a dead dog. But it serves as fertiliz...
Berta: Last chance to see those tattoos!
Alan: No, thanks.
Berta: I can make the road runner do jumping jacks!
- Permalink: Last chance to see those tattoos! No, thanks. I can make the...
Alan: Are you still reading that thing?
Charlie: How can I not? It's an entire website devoted to trashing me! Listen to this: "Has anybody had sex with Charlie where he actually bothered to take his socks off?" It's just mean! I have bad circulation in my feet -- they get cold!
- Permalink: Are you still reading that thing? Has anybody had sex with Cha...
Charlie: Please tell me the Jack and Ginger isn't for you.
Gail: No, it's for my girlfriend. Why?
Charlie: Well, you look like a woman of discriminating taste, and mixing a quality bourbon with ginger ale is like putting Cheez Whiz on Lobster Newberg.
- Permalink: Please tell me the Jack and Ginger isn't for you. No, it's for...