So Meg, any luck in finding another job? No, hardly anybody is...
Lois: So Meg, any luck in finding another job?
Meg: No, hardly anybody is hiring right now. The only job I could find was for a phone sex line and I sucked at it.
(cuts to living room, Meg is on the couch talking on the phone)
Meg: What am I wearing? Um, a hat, and glasses. What kind of underwear? Um, I don't know, big underwear I guess. I'm sorry, what? Oh, what would I do to you? Well, um, I guess maybe we'd get pizza, and we could watch House?
(Cuts to Peter upstairs, also on the phone)
Peter: Alright, I am totally flaccid, but thank you anyway ma'am, I appreciate your time. (hangs up the phone)
- Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Meg Griffin
- Family Guy Season 6 Episode 2: "Movin' Out (Brian's Song)"
- Family Guy
- Related Quotes:
- Peter Griffin Quotes, Lois Griffin Quotes, Meg Griffin Quotes, Family Guy Season 6 Episode 2 Quotes, Family Guy Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Meg, lend me twenty-five cents so I can ride the toy airplane outside and make the immigrant kids jealous.Stewie
- Permalink: Meg, lend me twenty-five cents so I can ride the toy airplane ou...
(Brian and Jillian are having sex)
Brian: Oh, yeah. You like that, huh?
Jillian: Yeah, it's rad!
Brian: Please don't talk.
- Permalink: Oh, yeah. You like that, huh? Yeah, it's rad! Please don't t...