Someone complained that the men's room is whites only. Stanley, ...
Michael: Someone complained that the men's room is "whites only." Stanley, you know that's not true.
Stanley: I didn't say that.
Creed: Then why is there a picture of a white man on the door?
- Michael Scott, Creed Bratton, Stanley Hudson
- The Office Season 2 Episode 21: "Conflict Resolution"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Creed Bratton Quotes, Stanley Hudson Quotes, The Office Season 2 Episode 21 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.Dwight
- Permalink: I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submiss...
Michael: Okay, Ryan. You told Toby that Creed has a distinct "old man smell?"
[cut to interview]
Creed: I know exactly what he's talking about. I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. Very nutritious, but they smell like death.
- Permalink: Okay, Ryan. You told Toby that Creed has a distinct old man smel...