That is the most amazing doughnut I've ever tasted Well, if yo...
Homer: That is the most amazing doughnut I've ever tasted
Mr. Burns: Well, if you stay on with the Springfield nuclear plant, you could have one of these tasty beauties every day.
Lenny [about doughnut]: One of these every day might kill us.
Carl: Can we get a health plan to go with them?
Mr. Burns: Sure, you could have a health care or.... two donuts a day.
- Homer Simpson, Lenny Leonard, Carl Carlson, Mr. Burns
- The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 10: "Once Upon a Time in Springfield"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Lenny Leonard Quotes, Carl Carlson Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 10 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Krusty: Goodn ight kids, and don't forget Krusty loves you.
Director: That's a wrap.
Krusty: You kids in the studio audience, please hand back all the hats, toys and savings bonds I passed out during the taping.
- Permalink: Goodn ight kids, and don't forget Krusty loves you. That's a w...
The world may end in 2010, but this show won't.Bart [on the chalkboard]
- Permalink: The world may end in 2010, but this show won't.