This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away th...
Homer: This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away the glue and then nobody will have any glue to glue with!
Lisa: Dad, this isn't about glue, it's about territoriality. He only wants the glue because I'm using it.
Bart: Oh yeah, prove it (she hands him the glue) Hey man, I don't want your stupid glue.
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 7: "Bart vs. Thanksgiving"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now!
Bart: Okay, I'll take some white meat and some stuffing to go and send in the pumpkin pie in about twenty minutes.
Homer: I said now!
Bart: Mom do I have too?
Marge: Yes you do! I hope your happy Bart! You ruined Thanksgiving!
- Permalink: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now! Okay, I'll take...
Hello, operator! Give me the number for 911!Homer
- Permalink: Hello, operator! Give me the number for 911!