What are you doing? I'm writing a delicious send-up of Mr. Bur...
Marge: What are you doing?
Homer: I'm writing a delicious send-up of Mr. Burns for his birthday party. Is poo-poo one word or two?
Homer: Now, I'm not saying Mr. Burns is incontinent...
Bart: Incontinent! (laughs) Too rich!
Lisa: Does either of you know what incontinent means?
Homer: Lisa, don't spoil our fun.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 4: "Rosebud"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Smithers: I have some sad news to report. A small puppy, not unlike Lassie, was just run over in the parking lot.
Smithers: And now it's time for the comedy stylings of Homer Simpson!
Homer: Are you ready to laugh?
Man: That poor dog.
- Permalink: I have some sad news to report. A small puppy, not unlike Lassie...
Mr. Burns: Ah, yes. Naturally, I can't pay you much of a reward because I'm strapped for cash.
(The ceiling above gives way; money and jewels pour down on him.)
Mr. Burns: As you can see, this old place is falling apart. But I'm sure we can come to an understanding.
- Permalink: Ah, yes. Naturally, I can't pay you much of a reward because I'm...