What do you think, Reverend? Once something has been approved ...
Ned: What do you think, Reverend?
Reverend Lovejoy: Once something has been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
Mr. Burns: By building a casino, I could tighten my stranglehold on this dismal town!
- Ned Flanders, Mr. Burns, Helen Lovejoy, Reverend Lovejoy
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10: "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Ned Flanders Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, Helen Lovejoy Quotes, Reverend Lovejoy Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Lisa: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's not, and the geography pageant is tonight!
Homer: Lisa, your mom still loves you. It's just that she has a career now. She's a slot-jockey.
- Permalink: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's...