What's in the bag, wuss? Oh, look, Campers Pampers. Yeah, w...
Nelson: What's in the bag, wuss? (grabs it from Bart) Oh, look, Campers Pampers.
(Dolph, Jimbo, and Kearney appear, and they start to play "Keep Away.")
Bart: Yeah, whatever. (walks away)
Jimbo: Uh You better pretend you want your uniform back, twerp!
(The bullies begin to play "Keep Away" again.)
Bart: Oh, no. Woe is me. My precious uniform.
- Bart Simpson, Nelson Muntz, Jimbo Jones
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 8: "Boy-Scoutz N the Hood"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Nelson Muntz Quotes, Jimbo Jones Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 8 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
- Permalink: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut! Twenty dollars can buy...
Homer: Son, there was something I was going to give you at the end of this trip, but since we may not survive, I want you to have it now.
Bart: A real Swiss Army knife! Cool!
Homer: I stole it from that Borgnine guy.
(Scene switches to the other campers confronted with a bear.)
Ernest Borgnine: Don't worry, kids! I'll take care of him with my trusty (searches for his knife)er, er, um, er, uh, hmm.
- Permalink: Son, there was something I was going to give you at the end of t...