What's the matter with him? His little girlfriend broke up wit...
Alan [about Jake]: What's the matter with him?
Judith: His little girlfriend broke up with him.
Alan: Oh, no.
Judith: Yeah, I was hoping you could talk to him, because, let's face it, who knows more about getting dumped?
Alan: You don't have to flatter me, Judith. I'll talk to him.
- Alan Harper, Judith Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 10: "Kinda Like Necrophilia"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Alan Harper Quotes, Judith Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 10 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: Did I hear Numbnuts come in?
Charlie: Oh, sorry. Numbnuts Junior.
- Permalink: Did I hear Numbnuts come in? Numbnuts? Oh, sorry. Numbnuts J...
Alan: (Charlie makes fun of Alan's bicycling outfit) Excuse me, this is what they wear in the Tour de France.
Charlie: (referring to his French one night stand) Alan, I just took the Tour de France, and the only thing I was wearing was a smile and a condom.
- Permalink: (Charlie makes fun of Alan's bicycling outfit) Excuse me, this i...