When is that boy going to apologize? He sure is stubborn. Ho...
Patty: When is that boy going to apologize?
Selma: He sure is stubborn.
Grampa: Homer was never stubborn. He always folded instantly over everything. It was as if he had no will of his own. Isn't that true, Homer?
Homer: Yes, dad!
- Homer Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 7: "Bart vs. Thanksgiving"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Grampa Simpson Quotes, Patty Bouvier Quotes, Selma Bouvier Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now!
Bart: Okay, I'll take some white meat and some stuffing to go and send in the pumpkin pie in about twenty minutes.
Homer: I said now!
Bart: Mom do I have too?
Marge: Yes you do! I hope your happy Bart! You ruined Thanksgiving!
- Permalink: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now! Okay, I'll take...
Hello, operator! Give me the number for 911!Homer
- Permalink: Hello, operator! Give me the number for 911!