Bart Simpson Quotes
(Bart, Legs and Louie pay a vist to Krusty the Clown at Krusty Burger.)
Bart: Krusty, Fat Tony hasn't received his weekly payment for keeping McDonald's and Burger King out of town.
Krusty the Clown: Well, I'm a little short this week. Could I just pay you $5 to keep out Hardee's?
- Permalink: Krusty, Fat Tony hasn't received his weekly payment for keeping ...
(After Krusty announces that he's searching for a new Krusketeer)
Bart: I am so gonna try out for that!
Milhouse: Me too! But I hope you get it.
Bart: No, I hope you get it.
Milhouse: Well, I really hope you get it.
Bart: Yeah, I hope I get it too. Later!
Milhouse: (in awe) For a second there, he hoped I got it.
- Permalink: I am so gonna try out for that! Me too! But I hope you get it....
Lisa's got school, career, posture . . . why'd she have to steal Krusty from me?
- Permalink: Lisa's got school, career, posture . . . why'd she have to steal...
(Bart and Homer are looking though a large pile of coins for the "Kissing Lincolns Penny")
Bart: One of these has got to be that smooching Lincoln penny. Nope. Nope. Dime. Button. Pepperoni slice.
Homer: (grabbing pepperoni slice) Wait! This is a classic 1978 Pizza Hut! (eats it) Mmm...terrible.
- Permalink: One of these has got to be that smooching Lincoln penny. Nope. N...
(At an auction for a "Kissing Lincolns Penny")
Homer: Five dollars!
Mr. Burns: Five hundred.
Homer: Five dollars, cash.
Host: Sir, the promise of cash is not an endorsement. The current bid is $500. Going once, going twice--
Homer: Five hundred-one!
Mr. Burns: Ten million.
Homer: Objection, Your Honor!
- Permalink: Five dollars! Five hundred. Five dollars, cash. Sir, the p...
Marge: (To Bart) Say something comforting.
Bart: Okay, comforting, comforting. Uh, Dad? Whenever I would hang out with Grandma she would always ask me about you and I'd say, "You suck." And she would say, "You don't suck that bad."
Homer: She said I didn't suck?
Bart: That bad.
Homer: That bad. Wow.
- Permalink: Say something comforting. Okay, comforting, comforting. Uh, Da...
Bart: (recording a voice for his stuffed hippo) Bart is awesome.
Stuffed Hippo: Bart is awesome.
Bart: This guy could put Milhouse out of business!
- Permalink: Bart is awesome. Bart is awesome. This guy could put Milhous...
Marge: Thank God they're not jeering at us anymore.
Homer: I know. (pause) Kinda miss it.
Bart: I know! We'll be in another movie. And this time we'll act really bad!
Marge: No more Simpsons movies! One was plenty.
- Permalink: Thank God they're not jeering at us anymore. I know. Kinda mi...
Mom, they're gonna kill Lou and make him into food and fringe vests for gay cowboys!
- Permalink: Mom, they're gonna kill Lou and make him into food and fringe ve...