Principal Skinner Quotes
Superintendent Chalmers: Oh, I have had it; I have had it with this school, Skinner! The low test scores, class after class of ugly, ugly children.
Principal Skinner: Oh, now I really think the children's appearance--
Superintendent Chalmers: Seymour! You are in very, very big trouble.
- Permalink: Oh, I have had it; I have had it with this school, Skinner! The ...
Principal Skinner: Willie, go into the vent and get him.
Groundskeeper Willie: What!? Have ye gone waxy in yer beester? I canna fit in the wee vent, ye croquet-playin' mint-muncher!
Principal Skinner: Grease yourself up and go in, you guff-speaking work-slacker.
Groundskeeper Willie: Ooh. Good comeback.
- Permalink: Willie, go into the vent and get him. What!? Have ye gone waxy...
Agnes: (From downstairs) Seymour, your friend Bart is here.
Principal Skinner: I know, mother!
Agnes: Seymour, do you want me to tell you when it's 7:30?
Principal Skinner: No, mother!
- Permalink: Seymour, your friend Bart is here. I know, mother! 30? No, ...
Homer: So, Mr. Malloy, it seems that the cat has been caught by the very person who was trying to catch him.
Principal Skinner: How ironic.
- Permalink: So, Mr. Malloy, it seems that the cat has been caught by the ver...
Good Lord! My Stormin' Norman commemorative plates stolen! Again
- Permalink: Good Lord! My Stormin' Norman commemorative plates stolen! Again
Marge: I don't think the guns are a good idea!
Homer: Marge! We're responsible adults a--
Homer: And if a group of responsible adults can't handle firearms in a responsible way--
Captain McCallister: Sorry!
Principal Skinner: Uh oh!
Moe: Me again...
- Permalink: I don't think the guns are a good idea! Marge! We're responsib...
Principal Skinner: And here is a special award to the children who obviously didn't have any help from their parents, Lisa Simpson and Ralph Wiggum.
Ralph: (With a plastic bag that says "Idaho" on it) I'm Idaho!
Principal Skinner: Sure you are!
- Permalink: And here is a special award to the children who obviously didn't...
Bart: Each parking space is a mere one foot narrower, indistinguishable to the naked eye. Therein lies the game.
Millhouse: I fear to watch...yet I cannot turn away!
Principal Skinner: Blasted woman, you parked too close, move your car!
Mrs. Krabappel: I'm in the lines. You got a problem, go tell your mama.
Principal Skinner: Oh, don't worry, she'll hear about this!
- Permalink: Each parking space is a mere one foot narrower, indistinguishabl...
Eat my shorts, young man!
- Permalink: Eat my shorts, young man!