But first, our second prize winner and the recipient of this han...
Principal Skinner: But first, our second prize winner and the recipient of this handsome shoe buffer... Ned Flanders.
Homer: Oh it's no fair, we'll never have a buffer!
Marge: We have one at home, you never use it.
Homer: Well, I want that one!
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Principal Skinner, Ned Flanders, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 4: "Lisa the Beauty Queen"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Ned Flanders Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lisa: Do you remember why you entered me in that pageant?
Homer: I dunno. Was I drunk?
Lisa: Possibly. But the point is you wanted me to feel better about myself, and I do.
Homer: Will you remember this the next time I wreck your life?
Lisa: It's a deal!
- Permalink: Do you remember why you entered me in that pageant? I dunno. ...
(Homer tires out the "Guess Your Age and Weight" booth at the school carnival.)
Booth Operator: I'd say 53 and 420 pounds.
Homer: Ha ha, you lose! 36 and 239!
- Permalink: I'd say 53 and 420 pounds. Ha ha, you lose! 36 and 239!