Stanley Hudson Quotes
Michael: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
Michael: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital, and the doctors tried to save her life. They did the best that they could... And she is going to be OK.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why did you have to phrase it like that?
- Permalink: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by ...
Oscar: Hey, Pam I've been meaning to say something to you. I really miss our friendship.
Pam: Wow, very funny.
Stanley: I've never heard you talk that much. I thought it was Kelly.
Kelly: Are you kidding? I would have never done that. It was pathetic-ville. No offense, Pam.
Meredith: You know what? Don't even worry about it. Everyone was so drunk, I bet no one even remembers what you said.
Creed: I remember. I blogged the whole thing.
- Permalink: Hey, Pam I've been meaning to say something to you. I really mis...
Dwight: Don't you want to earn Schrute bucks?
Stanley: No. In fact, I'll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again.
Dwight: What's the ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks?
Stanley: The same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.
- Permalink: Don't you want to earn Schrute bucks? No. In fact, I'll give y...
Yeah, I heard how much Michael makes. I still think he's way overpaid.
- Permalink: Yeah, I heard how much Michael makes. I still think he's way ove...
Ryan: Hey, do you mind if I take the lead on this one and then you can critique me after?
Stanley: You want the lead?
Ryan: Yeah, if you don't mind.
Stanley: Mind? Nothing would delight me more.
- Permalink: Hey, do you mind if I take the lead on this one and then you can...
Michael: Dwight, care to join us, finally? Thank you.
Andy: Hey Dwight, pass the tardy sauce. Get it Michael?
Michael: Yes. Ok, here is the dream team. My sales dream team. Today we are going to team up for sales calls. Andy, since this was your idea, you get to pick first.
Andy: Hmmm, well... let me think about this for a minute. Oh, I don't know. Michael Scott.
Andy: Ph. D. Doctor of Sales.
Michael: Well, I appreciate that. That is very gracious of you.
Andy: Well, it is very gracious of you to accept.
Michael: Well, thank you sir. Ok, now going by seniority. Phyllis, our resident senior.
Phyllis: We're the same age and I'll pick... Karen.
Karen: Oh, uh, thanks.
Michael: Good. Next up, Superfly himself, Stanley.
Michael: You can't pass. You've got to pick somebody.
Stanley: ... I'll take the kid.
- Permalink: Dwight, care to join us, finally? Thank you. Hey Dwight, pass ...
Michael: I'd like everybody's attention. Christmas is cancelled.
Stanley: You can't cancel a holiday.
Michael: Keep it up Stanley and you'll lose New Year's.
Stanley: What's that mean?
Michael: Jim, take New Year's away from Stanley.
- Permalink: I'd like everybody's attention. Christmas is cancelled. You ca...
Michael: It's important that this company celebrates its diversity. You know what, Stanley? Come Kwanzaa time, I have got you covered, baby!
Stanley: I don't celebrate Kwanzaa.
Michael: Wh- Really? You should! It's fun!
- Permalink: It's important that this company celebrates its diversity. You k...
Michael: [eating pretzel] It tastes so good in my mouth.
Stanley: That's what she said.
- Permalink: It tastes so good in my mouth. That's what she said.
Only 364 days until the next pretzel day.Stanley
- Permalink: Only 364 days until the next pretzel day.
I wake up every morning in a bed that's too small, drive my daughter to a school that's too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on pretzel day? Well, I like pretzel day.
- Permalink: I wake up every morning in a bed that's too small, drive my daug...
Phyllis: [to Pam] You should order the most expensive thing on the menu, so he knows you're worth it.
Stanley: If you do that, you're gonna have to put out.
Phyllis: Oh yeah, you'll have to put out.
- Permalink: You should order the most expensive thing on the menu, so he kno...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...