Dwight tried to kiss me. What? And I didn't tell anyone, 'ca...
Jim: Dwight tried to kiss me.
Jim: And I didn't tell anyone, 'cause I'm not really sure how I feel about it.
Dwight: That is not true. Redact it. Redact it!
Jim: Well, I'm not actually making a formal complaint. I just really think we should talk about it.
- Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert
- The Office Season 2 Episode 21: "Conflict Resolution"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Dwight Schrute Quotes, Jim Halpert Quotes, The Office Season 2 Episode 21 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.Dwight
- Permalink: I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submiss...
Michael: Okay, Ryan. You told Toby that Creed has a distinct "old man smell?"
[cut to interview]
Creed: I know exactly what he's talking about. I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. Very nutritious, but they smell like death.
- Permalink: Okay, Ryan. You told Toby that Creed has a distinct old man smel...