Everyone gets to return one Christmas present with no hurt feeli...
Marge: Okay, remember our deal: Everyone gets to return one Christmas present with no hurt feelings. (holds up calendar with "From Bart" sticker) I'm returning this kitten calendar.
Lisa: (holds up identical calendar) Um, I'm also returning this kitten calendar.
Homer: Kitten calendar.
(Maggie holds up kitten calendar)
Bart: Hey, those are 15-month calendars! That gives you three extra kittens.
(The family stares at him blankly. He takes back the calendars)
Bart: That's the last time I get you guys a Christmas present at the last minute. (looks at back of calendar) Man, those are ugly kittens.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 20 Episode 7: "Mypods and Boomsticks"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 20 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Kearney: What's your name, sweat stain?
Bashir: Uh, Bashir?
Kearney: "Bash here?" I love a kid that comes with directions.
- Permalink: What's your name, sweat stain? Uh, Bashir? Bash here? I love...
Marge: You're teaching Bart a terrible lesson of intolerance!
Homer: I'm sorry. It's just so fun and easy to judge people based on religion.
- Permalink: You're teaching Bart a terrible lesson of intolerance! I'm sor...