He was mean. And that's why I took away his ball. What's the b...
Lily [talking about Mr. Druthers]: He was mean. And that's why I took away his ball.
Ted: What's the ball have to do with anything?
Lily: Druthers have to be taught he can't behave like that. When I was teaching kindergarten, whenever a kid was mean, I would take away one of his toys. The kid would be upset at first but then he'd learn to stop being mean.
Robin: Hey guys, what's going on?
Ted: Lily stole my boss's baseball signed three times by Pete Rose.
Robin: Why? Was he being mean?
- Ted Mosby, Robin Scherbatsky, Lily Aldrin
- How I Met Your Mother Season 2 Episode 6: "Aldrin Justice"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Ted Mosby Quotes, Robin Scherbatsky Quotes, Lily Aldrin Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lily: Wow you weren't kidding it really does look like a giant penis.
Ted: I know, but whatever reason Mr. Druthers just doesn't see it.
Lily: How can he NOT see it? I mean there's the [points]
Ted: I know...
Lily: And the way it...
Ted: I know...
Lily: And the two little...
Ted: I know!
- Permalink: Wow you weren't kidding it really <b>does</b> look like a giant ...
Ted: Give him his ball back right now! People are gonna get fired!
Lily: No, they're not! It's just a tantrum, Ted. I saw this in kindergarten all the time.
Ted: This isn't kindergarten. Mr. Druthers is an adult, and he wants his ball back!
- Permalink: Give him his ball back right now! People are gonna get fired! ...