I am not middle aged. Oh, I'm sorry... You, you're middle ag...
Charlie: I am not middle aged.
Alan: Oh, I'm sorry...
Charlie: You, you're middle aged!
Alan: I'm younger than you...
Charlie: You're also broke, losing your hair, and sleeping in my hide-a-bed.
Alan: You always gotta bring a gun to a knife fight don't you?
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 10: "That's Why They Call It Ball Room"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 10 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Alan: Did you have to grovel?
Charlie: Like a leper as a kissing booth.
- Permalink: Did you have to grovel? Like a leper as a kissing booth.
Alan: What do I have to be depressed about?
Jake: You've been divorced twice, you're living on your brother's couch, and your only child is flunking tenth grade.
Alan: You're flunking tenth grade, when the hell did this happen?
Jake: Easy dude, I think you have bigger things to worry about.
- Permalink: What do I have to be depressed about? You've been divorced twi...