I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Cops don't have a lot ...
Chief Wiggum: I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Cops don't have a lot of friends. Civilians are afraid of us and other cops just remind of us things we want to forget. That's why your friendship is so special to me.
Homer: Chief, me too.
Snake: Umm, you know I've been back here for like ten hours. Any chance of a bathroom break?
Chief Wiggum: Thanks a lot jail bird. Now I have you on burglary and killing a moment.
- Homer Simpson, Chief Wiggum, Snake Jailbird
- The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 18: "Chief of Hearts"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Chief Wiggum Quotes, Snake Jailbird Quotes, The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 18 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Community service? But that's work! What about jail?
Judge: Community service!
Homer: No, I want to go to jail. Free food, tear drop tattoos, library books that come to you. I'll serve anything but the community!
- Permalink: Community service? But that's work! What about jail? Communi...
Bart: I don't even remember if Dylan is a boy or girl.
Marge: Of course, you do. Dylan is a ... let me check the invitation, fish theme, that tells me nothing!
- Permalink: I don't even remember if Dylan is a boy or girl. Of course, yo...