It's a miracle nobody was hurt. I stand on my record. Fifteen ...
Skinner: It's a miracle nobody was hurt.
Otto: I stand on my record. Fifteen crashes and not a single fatality.
- Otto Mann, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 22: "The Otto Show"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Otto Mann Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 22 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Otto starts playing guitar loudly.)
Homer: Will you knock it off!? I can't hear myself think.
Homer's Head: I want some peanuts.
Homer: That's better.
- Permalink: Will you knock it off!? I can't hear myself think. I want so...
Marge: Otto, you can't watch TV all day.
Otto: You're right. I should do some reading. You got any "Where's Waldo" books?
Otto: A book from a vampire's point of view?
Otto: Anything where guys send in naked pictures of chicks?
Marge: Otto, I think you should get a job.
- Permalink: Otto, you can't watch TV all day. You're right. I should do so...