I've been thinking a lot about how fleeting life is and that non...
Charlie: I've been thinking a lot about how fleeting life is and that none of us really knows how long we're gonna be here.
Evelyn: Did you find another lump on your pee-pee?
Charlie: No, Mom, my pee-pee's fine.
Evelyn: I don't know how 'worn down to a knob' can be fine, but alright.
- Charlie Harper, Evelyn Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 6 Episode 11: "The Devil's Lube"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Evelyn Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 6 Episode 11 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: I'm gonna leave this world the way I came in.
Alan: By Caesarean section?
- Permalink: I'm gonna leave this world the way I came in. By Caesarean sec...
What can I say about Charlie? So many words come to mind, but so few that you can say in church. But we'll give it a shot. Charlie was a man of love. He loved his friends, he loved his family, but most of all he loved his penis, the only part of him that ever had an actual job. Anyway this was a man that was so full of love that it would actually ooze out of him, at which point he would see a doctor. But I kid the deceased whoremonger.Alan
- Permalink: What can I say about Charlie? So many words come to mind, but so...