Lois, what the hell? I'm gone for one night and you sleep with Q...
(Lois walks out of Quagmire's house to pick up a letter from the mailbox)
Peter: Lois, what the hell? I'm gone for one night and you sleep with Quagmire?!
Lois: Mr. Griffin, what I do with my husband is none of your business.
Quagmire: Morning, Pete. Hope you and Molly can still join us for dinner tonight. Baby, Let's go play "Schoolgirl & Guy Who Has Sex With Schoolgirl".
- Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Glenn Quagmire
- Family Guy Season 5 Episode 18: "Meet The Quagmires"
- Family Guy
- Related Quotes:
- Peter Griffin Quotes, Lois Griffin Quotes, Glenn Quagmire Quotes, Family Guy Season 5 Episode 18 Quotes, Family Guy Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lois: Peter used to be so passionate, but now he doesn't seem to be interested in me.
Quagmire: Lois, if I may, Peter doesn't you. As a friend, I think you deserve to be with someone who knows how to be a gentleman.
Lois: Oh, Glen. You're so sweet. (They embrace) Something's poking me.
Quagmire: It's alright. It's just my wang.
- Permalink: Peter used to be so passionate, but now he doesn't seem to be in...
Lois: Peter, what are you doing?
Peter: I love you, Lois Pewterschmidt! And I won't let Quagmire, or any man, she-male, robot, or sentient robot, curious about it's own existence keep us apart!
- Permalink: Peter, what are you doing? I love you, Lois Pewterschmidt! And...