Our family was on the underground railroad. We ran a subway st...
Lisa: Our family was on the underground railroad.
Bart: We ran a subway station?
Lisa: No, the underground railroad was a bunch of people that helped slaves escape to Canada. There were no actual trains and it wasn't underground.
Bart: Then they should have called it the "above ground normal road."
Homer: Good point, Bart.
Lisa: I never thought of that before.
Marge: Very good, Bart.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 13: "The Color Yellow"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 13 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Yeah, the Simpson family is a long line of horse thieves, deadbeats, horse beats, dead thieves and a few alcoholics.Homer
- Permalink: Yeah, the Simpson family is a long line of horse thieves, deadbe...
Willie: I'll have to use explosives.
Bart: Explosives? Great! [takes out map] If we put charges on the load bearing walls, we can blow up detention hall, leaving art class okay.
Bart: What! I like art, okay?
Willie: I'm blowing up the stump, not the school.
Bart: Right right, you never saw that.
- Permalink: I'll have to use explosives. Explosives? Great! If we put ch...