Better Off Ted Quotes
Linda: Hey, sweetie, want to go smoke a cigarette in the bathroom? See? I can be bad. Don't ever smoke, Rose. Every time you smoke a cigarette, Santa Claus kills an elf. What, helping or hurting? Because I can throw Jesus into the mix.
Ted: I think we're good.
- Permalink: Hey, sweetie, want to go smoke a cigarette in the bathroom? See?...
I can't stand that Veronica makes fun of me in meetings. If the boss doesn't respect me, other people won't. Including the little Linda in my head. And even on a good day, that little bitch won't shut up.Linda
- Permalink: I can't stand that Veronica makes fun of me in meetings. If the ...
And, Phil, they canceled your gym membership because no matter what class you were in, you did jazzercise.
- Permalink: And, Phil, they canceled your gym membership because no matter w...
Lem: Ted, we need your help.
Phil: We were working really hard in the lab...
Lem: And we had this pinata...
Ted: Pinata? That doesn't sound like really hard work.
Phil: It was stuffed with science.
- Permalink: Ted, we need your help. We were working really hard in the lab...
Linda: Can't we develop one product that doesn't end up being used to kill people? Even our fat-free cinnamon roll led to that new sticky bomb.
Veronica: You're so moral and perfect all the time. Do singing birds and mice dress you and brush your hair in the morning?
Linda: No. Although my dad does call me "Princess." And there is a grumpy dwarf in my building.
- Permalink: Can't we develop one product that doesn't end up being used to k...
Lem: The mat and the vest are both magnetized. When a child puts on the vest and steps on the mat, the magnets repel each other, making the child almost weightless, like an astronaut bouncing on the moon.
Phil: Now every child can have hours of repulsive fun.
Ted: Pete Gilroy's team is working on a similar system, and the company's only going to go for one. So, we need to make damned sure that it is... "The Floater." Yeah, that's not such a good name.
Lem: What about "The Astro-Nut?" You know, because it's crazy. (waves hands)
Veronica: Has waving your hands ever sold me on anything? (waves hands) Remember "Corpse-Eating Battlefield Robot?"
- Permalink: The mat and the vest are both magnetized. When a child puts on t...
Pete: Hey, Ted. Strengthening your hand for that big date with yourself?
Ted: Nope, just practicing for later when I squeeze your mom's boobs. I'm not proud of that. I actually had a lovely conversation with Pete's mom at the Christmas party.
- Permalink: Hey, Ted. Strengthening your hand for that big date with yoursel...
Ted on his back straining with effort? There's a mental picture I can call back later.Patricia
- Permalink: Ted on his back straining with effort? There's a mental picture ...
Janet: Well, if we call it a groundswell, I think the company would go for it. That way it gets to pat itself on the back for listening and being a great communicationer.
Ted: You mean "communicator."
Janet: That's not what it says in the handbook.
- Permalink: Well, if we call it a groundswell, I think the company would go ...