The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
This is Coma - WKOMA, restful, easy listening. Coming up next, a super set of songs about clouds.Radio
- Permalink: This is Coma - WKOMA, restful, easy listening. Coming up next, a...
I'm Troy McClure. You might remember me from such movies as "Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die" and "Gladys the Groovy Mule." But today you'll see me in my greatest role - your video tour guide to Rancho Relaxo!Troy
- Permalink: I'm Troy McClure. You might remember me from such movies as Toda...
Come on kids! Time to rub Aunt Patty's feet!Selma
(Bart and Lisa shudder)
- Permalink: Come on kids! Time to rub Aunt Patty's feet!
Marge: Thanks again for taking the children while I'm away.
Selma: Don't worry yourself.
Patty: We've got six months of maternity leave we're never going to use anyway.
- Permalink: Thanks again for taking the children while I'm away. Don't wor...
Radio: It's time for another Bill and Marty Classic Prank Call!
Bill: Hello is this Mr. Chester Sherman?
Bill: Sir your wife is dead!
Chester: Oh...god, no!
Bill: That's right, she just walked through a plate glass window, there's blood everywhere!
Chester: But...but I just talked to her (starts crying)
- Permalink: It's time for another Bill and Marty Classic Prank Call! Hello...
Uh, mom, could you loosen my blanket a little? Dad tucked me in too tight and it's cutting off the circulation in my arms and legs.Lisa
- Permalink: Uh, mom, could you loosen my blanket a little? Dad tucked me in ...
Waiter: Hello, I'm Marco, and I'll be your waiter.
Homer: Hello, I'm Homer and I'll be your customer!
Waiter: Hmmhaven't heard that one before.
- Permalink: Hello, I'm Marco, and I'll be your waiter. Hello, I'm Homer an...
Lovejoy: Well, I'm glad some people could resist the lure of the big game.
Guy: Oh my god, I forgot the game!
- Permalink: Well, I'm glad some people could resist the lure of the big game...
Moe: I'm sorry Homer, you can't take any more of my money, I'm out of the bookie business.
Barney: But Moe, you've been taking bets all
Moe: Hey Barney, how bout a free beer!
Homer: Don't worry, Moe, I'm not betting.
Moe: What!? Gimmie that.
- Permalink: I'm sorry Homer, you can't take any more of my money, I'm out of...
Homer: Boy, I know you're gonna like your present.
Bart's Present: Shuddup, shuddup, kiss my butt, shuddup, go to hell, go to hell!
Bart: Dad, I promise I'll never get tired of this.
- Permalink: Boy, I know you're gonna like your present. Shuddup, shuddup, ...
Lisa: How's the game going?
Bart: "You hate dad" is up by a touchdown.
- Permalink: How's the game going? You hate dad is up by a touchdown.
Larry: What you got riding on this?
Homer: My daughter.
Larry: What a gambler!
- Permalink: What you got riding on this? My daughter. What a gambler!
Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smil...
Officer Eddie: (reading Steve Sax's license) Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City.
Officer Lou: I heard some guy got killed in New York City and they never solved the case. But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you, Steve?
(Lou and Eddie laugh)
Steve Sax: But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City.
Officer Lou: You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxxy Boy?
- Permalink: Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City. I heard some guy got...