The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Marge: Homer, those were very thoughtful presents, but you have to tell me where you got the money from.
Homer: All right, Marge, I'll tell you, but first you have to promise you will not get mad.
Marge: I promise I will get mad, because I always do when you make me promise I won't.
Homer: All right, if you must know. Lisa and I have been gambling on pro football.
Homer: You promised you wouldn't get mad!
Marge: I did not! She's an eight year old girl!
Homer: Marge, she never loses. Aren't parents supposed to encourage their kids whenever they show talent?
Marge: But gambling is illegal.
Homer: Oh, only in 48 states. Besides, it's a victim less crime. The only victim is Moe!
- Permalink: Homer, those were very thoughtful presents, but you have to tell...
Marge: Well, do you ever take an interest in anything he does?
Lisa: Well, we used to have burping contests but I outgrew it.
- Permalink: Well, do you ever take an interest in anything he does? Well, ...
And when the doctor said I didn't have worms anymore, that was the happiest day of my life!</i> Ralph
- Permalink: And when the doctor said I didn't have worms anymore, that was t...
Moe: I'm sorry Homer, you can't take any more of my money, I'm out of the bookie business.
Barney: But Moe, you've been taking bets all
Moe: Hey Barney, how bout a free beer!
Homer: Don't worry, Moe, I'm not betting.
Moe: What!? Gimmie that.
- Permalink: I'm sorry Homer, you can't take any more of my money, I'm out of...
Homer: Oh, well, you like ice cream don't you?
Homer: Don't you like ice cream better when it's covered in hot fudge?... and mounds of whipped cream?... choc nuts, and those crumpled up cookie things they put on top! Mmmmcrumpled up cookie things.
- Permalink: Oh, well, you like ice cream don't you? Uh-huh. Don't you li...
Lisa: How's the game going?
Bart: "You hate dad" is up by a touchdown.
- Permalink: How's the game going? You hate dad is up by a touchdown.
TV - Coach: You want some of this don't you?
TV - Coach: Well, you need to know the winner, and I know the winner! So call me nowwhoah. (speaking faster) Five dollars for the first minute, two dollars for each additional minute!
Phone Message: You.... have reached... the... coaches... hot...
Phone Message: Line...
Homer: Yeah, lay it on me, coach!
Phone Message: In the game of.... Mi..am..i..
Phone Message: Versus Cin..
Phone Message: Cin...
Phone Message: nat..
Phone Message: ti...
Homer: Come on, come on, don't you realize this is costing me money!!
Phone Message: We must consider... many... things.... The wind...
Homer: D'oh, not the wind!
Phone Message: Is blowing out of the....west.
Phone Message: At five...
Homer: Miles per hour!!!
Phone Message: miles...
Homer: D'oh, this is ridiculous!
- Permalink: You want some of this don't you? Yeah! Well, you need to kno...
Lisa: Dad, you must have bought me every Malibu Stacy accessory there is!
Homer: Not quite. They were out of Malibu Stacy lunar rovers.
- Permalink: Dad, you must have bought me every Malibu Stacy accessory there ...
Homer: Boy, I know you're gonna like your present.
Bart's Present: Shuddup, shuddup, kiss my butt, shuddup, go to hell, go to hell!
Bart: Dad, I promise I'll never get tired of this.
- Permalink: Boy, I know you're gonna like your present. Shuddup, shuddup, ...
Waiter: Hello, I'm Marco, and I'll be your waiter.
Homer: Hello, I'm Homer and I'll be your customer!
Waiter: Hmmhaven't heard that one before.
- Permalink: Hello, I'm Marco, and I'll be your waiter. Hello, I'm Homer an...
Uh, mom, could you loosen my blanket a little? Dad tucked me in too tight and it's cutting off the circulation in my arms and legs.Lisa
- Permalink: Uh, mom, could you loosen my blanket a little? Dad tucked me in ...
Lisa: Dad, can I have some money to buy Bart a birthday present?
Homer: Here you go.
Lisa: (Counts the money) Dad, this is $110!
Homer: Oh, sorry. (Gives her the whole wallet)
- Permalink: Dad, can I have some money to buy Bart a birthday present? Her...
Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smil...
Behold, the greatest breakthrough in labor relations since the cat-o-nine-tails!Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Behold, the greatest breakthrough in labor relations since the c...