The Simpsons Season 5 Quotes
"Who Needs the Kwik-E-Mart" Lyrics
Apu: You see, whether igloo hut, or lean-to, or a geodesic dome,
There's no structure I have been to, which I'd rather call my home.
Grampa: Hello. (Apu takes his walking stick)Aaah!
Apu: When I first arrived, you were all such jerks,
But now I've come to looooooove your quirks.
Maggie with her eyes so bright,
Marge with hair by Frank Lloyd Wright,
Lisa can philosophize; Bart's adept at spinning lies,
Homer's a delightful fella, sorry about the salmonella.
Homer: Heh heh, that's OK.
(Apu pulls out a chair Grampa was about to sit on and stands on it)
Apu: Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
Now here's the tricky part.
Oh, won't you rhyme with me?
Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
Marge: Their floors are Stick-E-Mart,
Lisa: They make Dad Sick-E-Mart,
Bart: Let's hurl a Brick-E-Mart,
Homer: The Kwik-E-Mart is real D'oh!
All: Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
Apu: Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Simpsons: Forget the Kwik-E-Mart,
Goodbye to Kwik-E-Mart,
Who needs the Kwik-E-mart?
Apu: Not me!
Homer: Things wrapped up quite nicely, and much earlier than usual.
Apu: (Apu sorrowfully singing) Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart I dooooo.
Homer: Hey! He lied to us through song, I hate when people do that.
- Permalink: Who Needs the Kwik-E-Mart Lyrics You see, whether igloo hut, o...
(on the phone) How can it be the same movie if they've changed my character from a tightly-wound convenience store clerk to a jittery Eskimo firefighter? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Mm-hmm. Well, actually that's a pretty good explanation. Okay, look, book me a flight, rent me an igloo, and tell those dorks at the Kwik-E-Mart that boom, I am out of here. I'm a dot, I'm gone, okay? What do you mean I gotta give two weeks notice? Lousy, fricking, no-good mother(bleep) (bleep) (bleep) (bleep) (bleep) cheese! (Pause) No, not you, I'm just talking to my oven.James Woods
- Permalink: How can it be the same movie if they've changed my character fro...
No way, man! No way, man! Get yourself another patsy, man! No way am I wearing a freakin' wire!Homer
- Permalink: No way, man! No way, man! Get yourself another patsy, man! No wa...
We've also been told to apologize for using the term "geezers." Coming up next, the case of the cantankerous old geezer!Kent Brockman
- Permalink: We've also been told to apologize for using the term geezers. Co...
Homer: Your old meat made me sick.
Apu: I am so sorry, sir. Please accept five pounds of frozen shrimp.
Homer: These shrimp aren't frozen, and they smell funny.
Apu: Okay, ten pounds.
- Permalink: Your old meat made me sick. I am so sorry, sir. Please accept ...
We've come up with a camera so tiny it fits into this oversized novelty hat.Kent Brockman
- Permalink: We've come up with a camera so tiny it fits into this oversized ...
Apu: Oh, this time I have gone to far. No, no one will fall for--
Homer: Woohoo! Cheap meat!
- Permalink: Oh, this time I have gone to far. No, no one will fall for-- W...
Dr. Hibbert: Homer's illness is either caused by ingesting spoiled food, or some sort of voodoo curse.
Patty: (Holding a voodoo doll) Hey, we've just been working the eyes.
- Permalink: Homer's illness is either caused by ingesting spoiled food, or s...
Man #1: I need one twenty-nine-cent stamp.
Apu: That's a dollar-eighty-five.
Man #2: I'll have two dollars worth of gas.
Martin: How much is your penny candy?
Apu: Surprisingly expensive!
- Permalink: I need one twenty-nine-cent stamp. That's a dollar-eighty-five...