Well, I got good news. I'm going to be the Church's new organist...
Lois: Well, I got good news. I'm going to be the Church's new organist. (Both Brian and Meg talk simultaneously.)
Brian: Hey, hey, congrats.
Meg: Wow mom, that's great.
Chris: That means you'll play the organ.
- Brian Griffin, Lois Griffin, Meg Griffin, Chris Griffin
- Family Guy Season 5 Episode 15: "Boys Do Cry"
- Family Guy
- Related Quotes:
- Brian Griffin Quotes, Lois Griffin Quotes, Meg Griffin Quotes, Chris Griffin Quotes, Family Guy Season 5 Episode 15 Quotes, Family Guy Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Brian: Can you believe that cashier's accent? "Would you like some change for you?"
Stewie: If it weren't for 9/11, they'd be adorable!
- Permalink: Can you believe that cashier's accent? Would you like some chang...
(snores) "18% approval ratings"... How'd you like 18% of my foot up your ass?Dick Chaney
- Permalink: 18% approval ratings... How'd you like 18% of my foot up your as...