What am I supposed to do, put her in a hotel? put her in a hot...
Alan [about Judith]: What am I supposed to do, put her in a hotel?
Charlie: Yeah: put her in a hotel, put her in a space capsule, put her in a catapult and see how far she flies
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 13: "Zejdz z Moich WlosÃ³w"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 13 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie [regarding the tongs]: Ah, you better use the wooden ones.
Judith: What's wrong with these?
Charlie: I use those whenever I drop my watch in the toilet.
Judith: This is a regular occurrence?
Charlie: You'd think I'd learn.
Judith: And you keep them in the kitchen?
Charlie: I used to hang them on a little hook in the bathroom, but it freaked some chicks out
- Permalink: Ah, you better use the wooden ones. What's wrong with these? ...
Berta [regarding Judith]: What are you, a farm animal?
Berta: That is your brother's ex-wife out there.
Charlie: I know who she is. Oh, no, no. She's just staying here because of the earthquake. I'm not. I would never. I couldn't. [Charlie takes a peep at Judith on his deck in her bikini) Okay, maybe I could, but I'm not.
Berta: Yeah, that's what I used to say about my stepbrother, Cousin Dewey
- Permalink: What are you, a farm animal? What? That is your brother's ex...