What does everyone say to some miniature golf, followed by a rou...
Homer: What does everyone say to some miniature golf, followed by a round of frosty chocolate milkshakes!
Bart: All right!
Marge: Mmm, I was going to wash my hair.
Lisa: And I'm studying for the math fair. If I win, I'll bring home a brand-new protractor.
Homer: Too bad we don't live on a farm.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 6: "Dead Putting Society"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
If one were to look up "courage" in the Oxford English Dictionary, one might very well come upon the photo of these two gladiators. They approach the final hole in the shadow of the great emancipator, deadlocked at eight strokes on the happy side of par. Soon, one man will emerge triumphant. He will drink naught but champagne, while his opponent tastes bitter defeat in this oft cruel game.Announcer
- Permalink: (<i>Announcer in British accent, commenting on the last hole bet...
Dear Neighbor, you are my brother. I love you, and yet I feel a great sadness in my bosom.</i> Ned
- Permalink: <i>(Ned's letter to the Simpson's)</i> Dear Neighbor, you are ...