What would you do if you want to go pee, but you have $500 in th...
Charlie: What would you do if you want to go pee, but you have $500 in the table?
Jake: Go pee?
Charlie: You pee on yourself. Come on, you have pants that cost $50 and $500 that you could win. Do the math.
Jake: So I have to do the math and pee my pants?
- Charlie Harper, Jake Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 15: "Smell the Umbrella Stand"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 15 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jake: What am I supposed to do?
Charlie: Watch TV.
Jake: There's nothing on.
Charlie: Play a video game.
Jake: Played them all.
Charlie: Read a book.
Jake: Yeah, right, who's the moron now?
- Permalink: What am I supposed to do? Watch TV. There's nothing on. Pl...
Berta: Oh, damn it.
Berta: The sink's stopped up again. That kid still doesn't know the difference between the garbage disposal and the drain.
Charlie: What do you want? He's eleven.
Berta: That's no excuse. If he can't tell which hole is which at his age, he's headed for big trouble down the line
- Permalink: Oh, damn it. What? The sink's stopped up again. That kid sti...