Why do you read that 'free' column, Homer. They never have anyth...
Marge: Why do you read that 'free' column, Homer. They never have anything good!
Homer: Oh my god!
Lisa: What is it?
Homer: Tramampoline! Trabopoline! (runs off)
Bart: He said what now?
Marge: Please, don't bring home anymore old crutches!
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7: "Bart's Inner Child"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You may remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Confident, Stupid."Troy McClure
- Permalink: You may remember me from such self-help videos as Smoke Yourself...
Groundskeeper Willie: (Speaking into a microphone) If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, and burn yer town to cinders!
(A man whispers something into his ear.)
Groundskeeper Willie: I know it's on!
- Permalink: If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, an...