You don't understand clothing, Toby. You're dressed like this am...
Andy: You don't understand clothing, Toby. You're dressed like this amorphous blob of khaki.
Toby: All right, look, what you gotta understand is that when you come to work, you give up certain rights.
Dwight: Listen up, Flenderson. You're being weak and ineffectual. I'm cowboying this meeting, okay? Here are the new rules. Earth tones only. Also, women are forbidden to wear pants.
Toby: All right, come. Sit down, Dwight.
Toby: I'm running this meeting.
Dwight: That's debatable.
Toby: It's not. It's not. Sit down or I am writing you up.
Meredith: Ooh, where has this guy been?
Toby: Casual Fridays are cancelled. [everyone protests] Let's just not do it anymore.
Andy: You're running from the problem.
Toby: There's not a single appropriate outfit in this whole--except mine, quite honestly.
- Dwight Schrute, Andy Bernard, Toby Flenderson, Meredith Palmer
- The Office Season 5 Episode 26: "Casual Friday"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Dwight Schrute Quotes, Andy Bernard Quotes, Toby Flenderson Quotes, Meredith Palmer Quotes, The Office Season 5 Episode 26 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
At least once a year, I like to bring in some of my Kevin's Famous Chili. The trick is to undercook the onions. Everybody is going to get to know each other in the pot. I'm serious about this stuff. I'm up the night before pressing garlic and dicing whole tomatoes. I toast my own Ancho chilies. It's a recipe passed down from Malones for generations. It's probably the thing I do best.Kevin
- Permalink: At least once a year, I like to bring in some of my Kevin's Famo...
Creed: I want to set you up with my daughter.
Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
Creed: I thought you were gay.
Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
Creed: I don't know.
- Permalink: I want to set you up with my daughter. Oh, I'm engaged to Pam....