You two are going out? I thought I told you the Flanderers were...
Marge: You two are going out? I thought I told you the Flanderers were coming over for dinner.
Lisa: I'm having a tea party at Jamie's.
Bart: And I'm having a stink bomb party at the house next to Jamie's... no connection.
- Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 5: "The Devil Wears Nada"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 5 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Bart: Stop dragging me! When i get older I'm gonna drag you around and buy you clothes.
Marge: Oh, that's wonderful!
- Permalink: Stop dragging me! When i get older I'm gonna drag you around an...
Lenny: I'm gonna miss ted, he was a good supervisor
Carl: Definitely hands off. He didn't mind if we punched out late
Homer: And he didn't mind that we made a few changes to the soda machine...mmm... beer
- Permalink: I'm gonna miss ted, he was a good supervisor Definitely hands ...