First name. Jake. Ob? Mm-hmm. Jacob. I knew that. What's you...
Charlie [filling out a form for Jake]: First name. Jake. Ob?
Charlie: Jacob. I knew that. What's your middle name?
Jake: You don't know?
Charlie: Of course I know. I'm just checking to see if you know. You fell on your head, dude!
Charlie: David. Jacob David. Your parents sure went Old Testament on you, didn't they?
- Charlie Harper, Jake Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 17: "Ate The Hamburgers, Wearing The Hats"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 17 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: No, you don't understand. He fell on his head. He's bleeding.
Nurse: Okay. Follow my finger. [moves her finger in front of his face] He's gonna be fine.
Charlie: That's it? He's fine? That's not a medical test. That's how you hypnotize a chicken!
- Permalink: No, you don't understand. He fell on his head. He's bleeding. ...
Charlie [holding Jake's hand as he gets stitches]: It's okay, buddy, I'm right here with you. Go ahead, Doc.
Jake: Ow! Ow! Ow!
Charlie: Hey, go easy on the kid!
Jake: No, you're squishing my hand!
Charlie: Oh. Sorry. Did you feel the shot?
Charlie: You're welcome.
Doctor: Perhaps you'd prefer to wait outside.
Charlie: I'd prefer a morphine drip and a sponge bath, but the kid needs me!
- Permalink: It's okay, buddy, I'm right here with you. Go ahead, Doc. Ow! ...