Hey, if you listened to me in the first place, you wouldn't be i...
Charlie: Hey, if you listened to me in the first place, you wouldn't be in this mess. I'm the one who told you not to marry her.
Alan: You're also the one who told me that if I jumped off the garage roof with a bath towel tied around my neck, I could fly to school.
Charlie: The one time you listen to me.
Alan: Let me tell you another thing: if I hadn't married Judith, there would be no Jake.
Charlie: I didn't say you couldn't knock her up!
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 21: "No Sniffing, No Wowing"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 21 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: Whoa, where are you going?
Jake: Looking for my Gameboy.
Charlie: Forget your Gameboy. It's a beautiful day. You can watch TV.
Jake: I don't want to watch TV. I want to play my Gameboy and it's in your room.
Charlie: Whew! When... The parental code that unlocks the pay channels is 1234
- Permalink: Whoa, where are you going? Looking for my Gameboy. Forget yo...
Charlie: What's wrong with my lifestyle?
Alan: Oh, no! We're not going down that road at $300 an hour
- Permalink: What's wrong with my lifestyle? Oh, no! We're not going down t...