Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs. Sing it like you mean it! What ...
Bart and Lisa: (Singing dull) Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs.
Grampa: Sing it like you mean it!
(Grampa plays harmonica and the kids sing it with style.)
Bart and Lisa: What kind of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
Bart: Fat kids.
Lisa: Skinny kids.
Bart: Kids who climb on rocks.
Lisa: Tough kids.
Bart: Sissy kids.
Milhouse: (Sticks head from the window.) Even kids with chicken pox love--
Family: Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs.
(Grampa stops playing harmonica.) The dogs kids love to bite!
Lisa: Doesn't this family know any songs that aren't commercials?
(Everyone except Lisa starts singing the "Chicken Tonight" jingle.)
- Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Milhouse Van Houten, Grampa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 21: "Lady Bouvier's Lover"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Milhouse Van Houten Quotes, Grampa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 21 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to.Grampa
- Permalink: You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song t...
Hello, everyone except Homer.Patty
- Permalink: Hello, everyone except Homer.