I miss that little boy. Seems like only yesterday I could've hel...
Alan [talking about Jake when he was a baby]: I miss that little boy. Seems like only yesterday I could've held him in one arm. He didn't weigh more than eight or nine pounds.
Charlie: He craps more than that now
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 18: "It Never Rains in Hooterville"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 18 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: Hey, what's your hurry? If she becomes a big TV star while you're still married, she'll have to pay you alimony.
Alan: Yeah! And if pigs start flying out of my rear end, we'll have free bacon for the rest of our lives.
Jake: I don't know if I'll eat that bacon
- Permalink: Hey, what's your hurry? If she becomes a big TV star while you'r...
Alan: Um, sweetie, do you remember why we split up?
Kandi: The big reason or all the little reasons? Cause there were a lot of little reasons, Alan.
Alan: I know.
Kandi: Like the way your toe nails grow all crazy.
Alan: Right. Got it.
Kandi: And your ear hair and your nose hair. And that one long hair on your back, yuck!
- Permalink: Um, sweetie, do you remember why we split up? The big reason o...