<i>(Bart prank calls Moe's from Principal Skinner's office.)</i>...
(Bart prank calls Moe's from Principal Skinner's office.)
Bart: Hello? Is Homer there?
Moe: Homer who?
Bart: Homer (Lowers his voice) Sexual.
Moe: Wait one second. Let me check. Uh, Homer Sexual? Uh, come on. Come on. One of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual.
(The entire bar laughs at Moe.)
Homer: Don't look at me! (Laughs)
Moe: Oh no... you rotten little punk, if I ever get a hold of you, I'll sink my teeth into your cheek and rip your face off!
(Principal Skinner takes the phone from Bart.)
Principal Skinner: You'll do what, young man?
Moe: What--what? Wait. Who--who is this?
Principal Skinner: I think the real question is who is this and where is Homer Simpson?!
Moe: Whoa, whoa. Sorry. Principal Skinner, sorry. It's--it's a bad connection, I think. (Hands phone to Homer.) Gah, it's for you. I think Bart is in trouble again.
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 14: "Principal Charming"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 14 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Marge, honey, I've got five words to say to you: (Counts on fingers) Greasy Joe's Bottomless Bar-B-Q Pit!
Marge: Oh, Homer, remember you promised you'd try to limit pork to six servings a week?
Homer: Marge, I'm only human!
- Permalink: (<i>Counts on fingers</i>) Greasy Joe's Bottomless Bar-B-Q Pit! ...
Homer: Hmm. But enough about Bart. Tell me, Principal Skinner, are you married?
Principal Skinner: Well, only to my job.
Homer: But if you weren't married to your job, you'd tend to go for a girl, right?
Principal Skinner: (chuckles) Well, of course.
- Permalink: Hmm. But enough about Bart. Tell me, Principal Skinner, are you ...