I'm good genetic material, you know, easy on the eyes, and she w...
Charlie: I'm good genetic material, you know, easy on the eyes, and she wants to raise the kid alone which fits nicely into my lifestyle.
Alan: Charlie, drinking, gambling and casual sex is not a lifestyle
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 3 Episode 23: "Arguments for the Quickie"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 3 Episode 23 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Alan: So, what are you going to do? You gonna go to a sperm bank?
Charlie: Well, I tried to talk her into a direct deposit. You know, straight from the tap. But she really dug in her heels. And not in a good way.
Alan: And you're okay with it?
Charlie: Well, why not? I've sent billions of solders out there. It's time for one of them to finally take the hill
- Permalink: So, what are you going to do? You gonna go to a sperm bank? We...
Charlie: How about a quickie for old times sake?
Mia: Oh, please. Charlie, I think you're a terrific guy. You're smart, and handsome, and talented...
Charlie: All good arguments for the quickie.
Mia: Will you let me finish?
Charlie: Didn't I always?
- Permalink: How about a quickie for old times sake? Oh, please. Charlie, I...